MSBuild can only build one project. So specify only one project to build. If you have more than one project, build them one by one.
You might also get this error if your MSBuild switches contain space or its surrounded with double quotes. So if any of the switches contain a path that has spces in it, make sure that it should end with double backward slashes.
You will also get this error if you have written something like
C:\example> msbuild example.sln \t:build
You have to change your above script to C:\example> msbuild example.sln /t:build
Whenever you get this error at first check that you have given correct slash (\ or /) or not.
Please Like and Share the Blog, if you find it interesting and helpful.
- All you want to know about Common Language Run Time (CLR)
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 2
- Using UNC path for Storing and Retrieving Files in ASP Net
- Asp Net Interview Questions and Answers - Part 1
- Use of Forever in Nodejs
- HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error
- PDF Creation in C#
- Git push error: Origin does not appear to be a git repository
- Top 10 frequently asked questions on Git
- Lock Logoff Restart Shutdown Computer using C#