Code to Get Timezone ID's is :
static void Main(string args)
foreach(TimeZoneInfo tz in TimeZoneInfo.GetSystemTimeZones())
Along with that if you want to know the UTC Offset Value, or Standard Name or Display Name you can use tz.BaseUtcOffset, tz.StandardName or tz.DisplayName). This will give the result as :
For more information about Time Zone Index Values you can refer to the MSDN which has the concise Time Zone values as shown below.
Please Like and Share the CodingDefined.com Blog, if you find it interesting and helpful.
- Install Tools for Apache Cordova in Visual Studio 2015
- CodeLobster PHP Edition - Free PHP IDE
- HTML5 Responsive Frameworks for Web Developers
- What is Apache Cordova and Ionic Framework
- Basic Introduction to AngularJS
- HTML5 Syntax's Simplicity
- Starting with TypeScript
- Getting Started with BootStrap
- IonicLab for Windows