For doing this you have to first create a local git repository from your actual svn repository (recommended use svn2git).
Now you have projectA and you want to move projectB inside projectA. You have to run the following command inside projectA directory :
git remote add projectB D:/projectB
git fetch projectB
git merge projectB/master
git remote rm projectB
git gc --aggressive
git push origin master
This will move the actual projectB repository inside projectA with all the histories intact.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Integrate Colorbox in Asp Net Web Application
- How to Integrate CKEditor in Asp Net Web Application
- Using UNC path for Storing and Retrieving Files in ASP Net
- Asp Net Interview Questions and Answers - Part 1
- HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error
- Asp.Net : How to regenerate .designer.cs file for aspx or ascx files
- Run .sql script file in C#
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 2
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 1
- Globals in Nodejs