git branch -m <old_branch_name> <new_branch_name>.
If you want to rename the current branch which you are currently in, you can do it using the below mentioned command...
git branch -m <new_branch_name>
Please Like and Share the CodingDefined.com blog, if you find it interesting and helpful.
- Integrate Colorbox in Asp Net Web Application
- How to Integrate CKEditor in Asp Net Web Application
- Using UNC path for Storing and Retrieving Files in ASP Net
- Asp Net Interview Questions and Answers - Part 1
- HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error
- Asp.Net : How to regenerate .designer.cs file for aspx or ascx files
- Run .sql script file in C#
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 2
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 1
- Globals in Nodejs