If your ssh-agent process is not running you can run the agent using the following command
The first command is used to change the directory to the .ssh directory and then run the eval command to run the ssh-agent process.
Sometimes it happens that more than one ssh agent process is running which also might be the problem. To see that if more than one ssh-agent process is running or not you can run the following command.
ps aux | grep ssh
If you see more than one ssh-agent process is running you need to kill all the ssh-agent process, and then you have to start the process once again using the above method.
Please Like and Share the Blog, if you find it interesting.
- Integrate Colorbox in Asp Net Web Application
- How to Integrate CKEditor in Asp Net Web Application
- Using UNC path for Storing and Retrieving Files in ASP Net
- Asp Net Interview Questions and Answers - Part 1
- HTTP Error 500.22 - Internal Server Error
- Asp.Net : How to regenerate .designer.cs file for aspx or ascx files
- Run .sql script file in C#
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 2
- How to improve Asp.Net Application Performance - Part 1
- Globals in Nodejs